For security reasons, the Museum can only accommodate a maximum of 30 people at a time.
Admission tickets will be sold up to 45 minutes before closing (up to 4:15 PM)
The Museum is equipped with a 24 cameras surveillance system which operates 24 hours a day.
Security personnel reserve the right to deny admission to anyone who does not comply with the security rules and regulations. For security purposes, visitors could be asked to open all hand bags or to submit the contents for inspection prior to admission and upon exiting. All noncompliance of the above mentioned statement constitutes ground s for security personnel to alert police.
INABILITY OF MUSEUM STAFF:
The staff of the Museum does not have access to the displayed artifacts and are unable to neutralize the different alarm systems. Museum personnel do not have in their possession display keys or security codes.
Given the restricted size of the museum, a coatroom is unavailable to visitors.
It is prohibited at all times to bring the following into the museum.
- long coats that fall below the knee
- backpacks, bags or packages
- large hand bags
- empty bags of any size
- briefcases or schoolbags
- any head covering worn for the purpose of hiding the face
- baby carriages, strollers, front or back baby carriers
- any canes or walking sticks
- motorcycle helmets and any other clothing and/or accessories deemed unsafe by the museum security staff
It is prohibited to bring the following into the Museum.
- knives (daggers and all types of knives)
- razors or swords
- bats or brass knuckles
- tools: box cutters, screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, shears and pocket knives
- aerosol devices that could potentially damage the artifact, buildings or security system
- crippling or neutralizing agents
- food or drinks including a water bottle
- animals (with the exception of certified guide animal who have finished their training)
THE FOLLOWING ARE ALSO PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES:
- smoking inside the Museum
- behaviour that would impede the proper functioning of the Museum staff
- swimwear, shirtless or bare feet
- the touching of artifacts
- pressing against the glass of a showcase or any other display
- leaving a child unsupervised
- the touching of the security equipment
- the manipulation, without reason, of the fire alarm system
N THE EVENT OF A ROBBERY OR ATTEMPTED ROBBERY:
In the event of robbery or an attempt therein , emergency protocol will be triggered (without limitation) as well as the closure of entrance/exit of the Museum . A controlled exit of the museum may include a visual inspection of the visitor’s clothing and accessories by museum security.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO RECORDING:
It is prohibited to film or photograph the artifacts, installations and technical equipment of the Museum including its security systems.
IDENTIFICATION OF VISITORS:
It is recommended that visitors who hold a firearms permit identify themselves with the Museum personnel. Museum personnel will recognize that this visitor has a certain level of security.